Bubble Shorts




Hi! Kids Clothes Week is here! I am super excited! I have so many things already cut and ready to sew, let's see how many I can actually manage to finish this week... I am always just a tad bit ambitious... :) And this week is shorter to me since I am going to be away on an extended weekend, so I may leave for my mini vacations a bit sleep deprived in order to get everything done... :) 

These are the Bubble shorts - pattern by one of my sewing/blogging best friends, Marta from DoGuincho - and I can't tell how many I have made so far in the last year. I haven't blogged about all of them - I sew a lot of things that don't make it to the blog just because I'm lazy :) - but you can see my first ones here and my favorite ones here. :) 






I haven't actually made this shorts this week, BUT I have made them for the last season of KCW. I was so ill at that time with the most nasty stomach bug ever (it was such a rough week I really don't want to remember...) that I didn't had the strength to edit the photos and blog about them... So I am blogging about them now. After all it is a KCW making, right? 

And I guess this girl guessed this season's theme!! These photos were taken then - last February - and she insisted she wanted to hold her big teddy bear. 

Pattern: Bubble shorts by DoGuincho
Fabric: fine wale corduroy thrifted in the UK by my sweet cousin Raquel.
Details: They are super easy to make and I love how they look!







The theme of this KCW season is Wild Things! It is not compulsory though, meaning you can still make whatever you want. But hey, with such an awesome theme how can one not make at least one thing animal related during this week? :) 

If you need some inspiration make sure to have a look at KCW's blog. You will find several inspirational posts with lots of ideas and pattern suggestions, such has these posts I wrote as a KCW's contributor - Wild Things in the Forest and Wild Things Ears!

Are you joining this season? What are your plans? Check what everyone's making here! There are already so many amazing things poping up! 

I'll be back tomorrow with some Wild Things sewing!

Happy sewing!

6 comments

  1. Esta tua filha é um must <3 She looks gorgeous as always. I love these shorts, they make all girls look adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures Sara!
    These bubble shorts are fabulous (too bad, my girl already outgrew them), and your girl is so beautiful (her hair is absolutely gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa previsão! O tecido também tem tudo a ver com o teu post. Esta miúda é linda! Tudo lhe fica bem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O cabelo da tua filha e qualquer coisa de maravilhosos!!! This pattern rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amorosos! Já não vinha aqui há uns dias e de repente está cheio de coisas novas :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 14, 2015

    The whole outfit is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you soon!